I am not really great at remembering to take pictures, luckily my phone catches some of Miss Charlotte.
5/1 - Charlotte loves to watch Annie (Abbey). This is her sitting at the table, eating treats and intently watching her favorite show.
5/3 - Almost as much as Annie, Charlotte loves to watch Michael Jackson videos.
5/7 - Happy Girl
5/12 - Proof that she is a Passey. Nothing better than BBQ potato chips, definetely one of her faves.
5/14 - LOVES ice cream (treats). I have gotten smarter and just removed all the clothes.
5/16 - Lovin' corn. Charlotte loves to eat what we are eating. 1st corn experience and loved every minute of it!
5/21 - Watching Annie, again, with baby and kankie.
5/22 - Cheeeese

6/4 - I had to drop something off at my mom's house the other day. I was out of the car for a total of 2 minutes and I cam back to this. She was so beside herself that she couldn't get out to play.

No comments:
Post a Comment