Watching a movie with Jaidan.
Reading books with Dada.
Cry baby! Mad because I am trying to take a picture and she would rather hold the camera.
Bedtime Snack.
Cheezer!
Reading books with Dada.
Cry baby! Mad because I am trying to take a picture and she would rather hold the camera.
Bedtime Snack.
Cheezer!
3 comments:
Yeah for fun new updates! I especially love the family pictures!! You guys look great and Charlotte is an absolute doll!
I love the new pictures! What a cute little family you guys are. We'll have to have you over for a playdate sometime after the baby comes (and gets a tiny bit older). You look great!
I love her "I want the camera" face. That seems to be a thing lately at our house too. Or else its an "I want to see the picture you just took" face. I can't believe she is getting so big!
Post a Comment