Charlotte is 14 months old!
Stats: 24.5 lbs, 31" tall, 12 teeth
Favorite Toys: Stuffed Animals, Books, Rocking Chair, Cars. She loves to carry stuffed animals under her arm, it's so cute.
Favorite Food: Fruit, Hot Dogs, Spaghetti (especially if she can slurp it), Chicken
Words: Dada, Mom, Hot Dog, What's That, Yes, No, Mmm, Cup, Done. She loves to blab and is always talking.
Mode of Transportation: Can walk but chooses not to. She is a great speed crawler.
What I Love: She loves to dance and has a contagious smile. While getting 4 molars in the past 2 months, I have realized that she is for sure a very chill baby. She has been so good with only a little moodiness. She loves daycare and recognizes we are there when we pull up in the morning. She loves to play with her friends and from what Betty tells me, she is even a better girl there.
What I Don't Love: She has started to become scared of things. She used to love the park, but now it scares her. She is also scared of most animals. I hope we aren't getting into a "girly-girly" phase. She has also started to throw tantrums when she doesn't get her way or when she is tired.
Monday, September 7, 2009
Charlotte is Big!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
What a cutie! And, holy cow are you busy! I can't imagine school, work and mommy! Seriously amazing girl! Keep up the great work!
Post a Comment