Monday, September 7, 2009

Catching Up

So much has been going on the past couple of months. Max got married, Josh has been very busy at work, I started back at school, and Charlotte is growing like a weed. I feel like when I sit down at the computer to blog, I spend at least an hour. Since most of my computer time is spent doing school work, blogging has taken a backseat.

We went boating for the 4th. It turned out to be a great day (after the flat tire and rain). Charlotte hated the water but loved being on the boat. We enjoyed watermelon and lots of sun.

We look Charlotte swimming with some friends at their pool. At first she was very nervous but then decided it was very relaxing. We will have to get to the pool more next summer, I am sure she will like it better.

Max & Mel had a wonderful wedding. I think that the ceremony was my favorite part. Scott did such an awesome job. Melany looked beautiful and Max had a "perma-grin" all day. I know that Max will take such great care of her and we all love Melany.

I started school again. I am taking 4 classes and still working fulltime. Josh has been so wonderful to take care of Charlotte and the house in the evenings. This Saturday, I was out all day and I came home to a spotless house! Josh even cleaned the floors and toilets!

1 comment:

laura j. said...

I can't believe Max is old enough to be married. We must be really old!